当前位置:首页 > 精品文萃 > 文学世界 > 内容

Flying Birds| 飞鸟集

作者:泰戈尔    更新时间:2020-8-1 9:28:52
你的偶像委散在尘土中了,这可证明神的尘土比你的偶像还伟大。
You idol is shattered in the dust to prove that God's dust is greater than your idol.

人不能在他的历史中表现出他自己,他在历史中奋斗着露出头角。
Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it.

玻璃灯因为瓦灯叫它做表兄而责备瓦灯。但明月出来时,玻璃灯却温和地微笑着,叫明月为---“我亲爱的,亲爱的姐姐。”
While the glass lamp rebukes the earthen for calling it cousin the moon rises, and the glass lamp, with a bland smile, calls her,
---My dear, dear sister.

我们如海鸥之与波涛相遇似地,遇见了,走近了。海鸥飞去,波涛滚滚地流开,我们也分别了。
Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near. The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.

我的白昼已经完了,我象一只泊在海滩上的小船,谛听着晚潮跳舞的乐声。
My day is done, and I am like a boat drawn on the beach, listening to the dance-music of the tide in the evening.

我们的生命是天赋的,我们惟有献出生命,才能得到生命。
Life is given to us, we earn it by giving it.

当我们是大为谦卑的时候,便是我们最接近伟大的时候。
We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.

麻雀看见孔雀负担着它的翎尾,替它担忧。
The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail.

决不要害怕刹那--永恒之声这样唱着。
Never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voice of the everlasting.

风于无路之中寻求最短之路,又突然地在“无何有之国”终之了它的追求。
The hurricane seeks the shortest road by the no-road, and suddenly ends its search in the Nowhere

  • 上一篇:Cat in the Rain
  • 下一篇:The Declaration of Independence|独立宣言
  • 相关评论

    我要评论

    • 大名:
    • 内容:

    最新更新

    热门推荐

    移动端首页 | PC端

    © by Edward Web World